- Time of issue:2021-02-24 10:57:10
1. Compliance with laws and regulations
We will comply with all laws, regulations and other rules in relation to personal information and handle any personal information in a proper manner.
2. Obtainment and use of personal information
We will obtain any personal information in a lawful and fair manner after clarifying the purpose of use of such information.
In addition, we will use any personal information we have obtained only for the purpose of use disclosed at the time of its acquisition or to the extent reasonably related to such purpose of use.
3. Disclosure of personal information to a third party
Unless otherwise stipulated in laws or regulations, we will not disclose any personal information to a third party without obtaining prior written consent of the individual concerned with that personal information.
In the case that we use personal information jointly with a third party or we entrust handling of personal information to a third party, we will supervise such said third party to ensure that said third party jointly uses or handles personal information in a due and proper manner.
4. Security management of individual information
We will take measures for information security necessary for security management of personal information in order to prevent any personal information from being lost, tampered with or divulged, and to keep personal information accurate and up-to-date.
5. Disclosure, correction, cease of use, deletion, etc. of personal information
We recognize that an individual concerned with personal information has the right to request disclosure, correction, cease of use, deletion, etc. of his/her personal information and we will establish a contact office for consultation with respect to personal information. If we receive any such request, we will promptly take steps in accordance with laws and regulations.
6. Organization, system and training, education
Use and purpose of use of personal information
Definition of personal information
Personal information means any information that can identify a specific individual by using a name, date of birth or other description.
Purpose of use
We will use any personal information we have obtained to the extent necessary for the purpose of use as described below:
- 1For registration to receive distribution of IR news from our company web site (*).
- 2For providing information in relation to our products and other corporate information.
- 3When it is essentially required in connection with an individual transaction between our company and our business partner.
※IR news distribution is commissioned to the Securities Dealers division of Mitsubishi UFJ Trust and Banking Corporation.
Provision of information to a third party
We will use information such as names and addresses handled on this web site that can identify a particular individual (hereinafter referred to as "personal information") for the following purpose and we will not use such information for any purpose other than the purpose of use without obtaining consent of the individual customer concerned, except in the case that:
- 1prior consent is obtained from the individual customer concerned;
- 2the company provides information in accordance with the requirement to do so by law or regulation;
- 3the use of information is necessary to protect human life, body, and properties and it is difficult to obtain consent of the individual concerned; or
- 4handling of personal information is commissioned in whole or in part to the extent necessary to fulfill the purpose of use.
IR news distribution is commissioned to Stock Transfer Agency Department, Mitsubishi UFJ Trust and Banking Corporation and by entering their information on the relevant web page, a user is deemed to have agreed on the provision of only that part of their information to a third party .
Any person or his/her agent who desires correction, discontinuation of use of, or deletion of his/her personal information held by our company is requested to contact us using "Inquiry form".